Techno Apogee is an Enlisted Consultant for NOC (No Objection Certificate) & Fire Safety Plan of FSCD (Fire Service & Civil Defense). NOC is the first step to getting Fire Safety Plan from FSCD. NOC indicates that the building fire safety is designed as per the norms and regulations. The investor should apply for Approval of Fire Fighting Floor Plan (NOC) before starting the building construction. We have a team of highly experienced engineers and other workers, all of whom are efficient in furnishing these services as per predefined guidelines for Industry. Further, we make use of modern machines and technologies in order to perform this NOC Design Assessment & Establish. Our Proposed Design is highly appreciated by our clients for its accuracy, effective documentation, and timely completion.
Typical scope of the study
- Verification of statutory compliance with respect to BNBC & NFPA (Electrical) standards.
- Physical inspection to identify Fire Separation Needed for Fire hazards and to Design Fire safety solutions
Required Design for NOC:
- Fire Detection System Design
- Fire Protection /Hydrant / Sprinkler System Design
- Fire Extinguishing System Design
- Fire Separation Drawing Design
- Evacuation Plan
- Utility Building Safety Drawing Design